We herewith offer you an interesting job within an international and dynamic field as well as an attractive performance-related income. Your further professional development will be promoted by training and individual development programs.
You will be responsible for providing management reports over viewing financial and operational performance and KPI's. Together with the Head Office accounting department, you will ensure all queries are promptly and efficiently solved.
· Pro-actively support the business with financial and operational analysis;
· Discuss improvements with various stakeholders in order to increase the profitability and productivity
· Challenge & defend business cases to justify investments
· Analyze, challenge & validate (new) customer contracts
· Responsible for month and year end closing
· Responsible for the quarterly forecasting & yearly budgeting process of the branch
· Liaison with Head Office accounting department, ensuring all queries are promptly solved
· Other ad-hoc tasks, as required.
Your Skills and Experiences
· University degree in Finance
· Relevant experience (min 5 years) in a similar role, preferably in a logistics/production environment
· Comprehension of different costing systems (standard costing, ABC,…)
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English
· Ability to lead and coach 1 to 3 junior analysts, locally and/or in a Shared Service Center context.
· Solid personality to challenge data, ensure correct understanding, come to an opinion and present the result of the analysis in an independent way
· Strike the balance between the details and the essence, ability to synthesize, structured approach
· Have an open mind towards improving performance and resolving issues
Good Reasons to Join
We offer you a challenging and international working environment at a globally leading logistics company. You will be working alongside a dynamic team in the modern office located in Antwerp. You will get opportunities for professional development and personal growth. This role is an opportunity for an aspiring finance professional to join and shape a transformation of the logistic industry.