Currently, Kuehne + Nagel is searching for an Administrative Reverse Specialist for its offices located in Madrid. Depending on the person responsible for operations, you must guarantee the administrative processes in this area, both in quality and quantity.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Responsibility for providing administrative support to operation and customer.
· Preparation and managing transport from the Pick Up Point to Central Warehouse.
· Supporting customers whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy, mainly Reverse Transport Management.
· Creating and taking responsibility for all management reports, on a daily to monthly basis.
· Coordinating and arranging pick up service of reverse .
· Providing and creating ad hoc reports when requested.
· Managing and notifying the Central Warehouse with scheduled deliveries.
Your skills and experience
· University degree in Business Administration or similar.
· Fluency in English is essential, preferably also Chinese language skills.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Logistics Administration, familiar with WMS, TMS will be advantageous.
· Expert knowledge in MS Office products, especially in Excel.
Good reasons to join
Develop your professional career in a leading company in the field of Logistics and International Trade. Work with us in optimal conditions, adjusted to your professional level.
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with our Selection Team:
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight , airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Aprende más >>
Número de Referencia: req43646