ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Selling Supervisor who will report to the Assistant Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image by being a leader on the sales team.
· Perform opening and closing procedures
· Store presentation and brand image are consistently maintained
· Uphold Loss Prevention Expectations
· Demonstrates a sense of leadership and ownership of the store
· Lead the sales staff by measuring business performance with hourly reads
· Drive the client interactions manage their experience
· Luxury experience required
· 1-3 years in a retail environment
· Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
· Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
S aint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Yves Saint Laurent America Inc