ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the sociocultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
As a Sales Associate of Saint Laurent your role will entail actively contributing to the store sales by providing a remarkable and memorable service to all internal and external clients. You will also support the management team through representing the Company, upholding brand and image at all times.
· Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
· Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
· Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment
· Highlight the house differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keep up to date with market trends and competitors
· Possess the ability to work well in a team and the willingness to support and assist your colleagues
· Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a brand ambassador at all times
· Maintain organisation, grooming and appearance standards, whilst respecting guidelines
· Actively support management with key in store processes to ensure compliance and standards
· Contribute and support with the back of house operations and processes, e.g. stock control and inventories
· Experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
· Product sensitivity and a strong market/fashion trend knowledge
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Adaptability, natural curiosity and authenticity
· Commitment to take part in innovative projects
· Open-minded and creatively driven
· Sales orientated and ambitious
· Team player full of drive and optimism
· Willingness to learn and improve
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Yves Saint Laurent UK Limited