Descripción de la oferta
Responsible for providing assistance and handling the daily stock delivery and replenishment from warehouse and supporting the sales team by getting and replacing stocks from the stock room.
· Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner
· Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team
· Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately
· Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner
· Manage organization of stock in accordance with Gucci directives and procedures (style, size and colour)
· Supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
· Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
· Plan and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Fast paced and well organised
· Previous experience working for a luxury brand is preferable
· Fluency in english, other languages will be considered a plus
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
LUXURY GOODS SPAIN S.L.