Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Brand Management Trainee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
· Providing support to the Marketing department
· Do a monthly analysis of the evolution of the sales of our products and our competitors using tools such as IRI, Kantar Worldpanel, and GFK.
· Analyze the competitive environment in media and the impact of TV adverts, announcements, leaflets etc.
· Support the coordination and implementation of the Marketing Plan
· Manage reports with the corresponding agencies
· Interact with the internal Commercial Strategy and Activation teams
· Interact with the international team in order to order material etc.
· Budget management for the brands
· Collaborate in promotion preparation (giveaways in packs, budget, etc.