Responsible for shaping the Key Account Strategy and Segmentation, managing established and new Key Account customer of the E-Commerce Channel for the Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Contact Lens (ACUVUE®) and Consumer Eye Health Products.
May be asked also to manage some established Key Account Customers from traditional channel (national chains, buying group) with online presence.
Responsible for achieving sales objectives by selling products to new and established National/Key Accounts, including online and e-commerce customers, within Spain and Portugal, to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.
Must be able to manage large regional retail chains, buying groups and Internet customers (Key Accounts).
Roles & Responsibilities
· Manages large regional retail chains, buying groups & Internet customers (Key Accounts).
· Builds relationships with key decision-makers for new and established accounts.
· Identifies opportunities for field sales force to secure sales and implement plan of action.
· Acts as liaison and primary contact with major commercial and industrial customers.
· Conducts presentations to customer executives and decision-makers.
· Prepares formal proposals and leads negotiations.
· Prepares sales contracts and routes for approvals.
· Negotiate internally for resources and coordinates the online channel strategy development with the National Key Account Manager and the Business Unit Manager.
· Coordinates and performs economic and competitive analysis.
· Analyzes customer business opportunities and threats and designs plans to capitalize on them.
· Establishes sales plan and specific project plan for key accounts.
· Develops accurate sales forecasts and reports.
· Regularly reviews Order To Cash (OTC) performance of KA(s) and seeks ways of increasing efficiencies and improvements.