Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805696580W
Act towards achieving set targets and forecasts, in accordance with Company sales policy.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Achieve the sales objectives of the company in your area of responsibility; maintain the continuous contacts and interactions with your customers. Always within the rigorous respect of the Company' plans and procedures.
· Create and maintain permanent historical details and necessary data for the development of your work, meanwhile you should be available to give information to the company at any time.
· Interpret the desires of the customers of the Company and assess the entire situation and possible evolution including in this assessment other companies in our market. Communicate this information to the Company in the appropriate ways.
· Maintain the image of the Company in your territory acquiring new customers if so established in the Business Plan.
· Prepare your sales calls beforehand to be effective, and analyse your work on an analytical way to improve, learning from your mistakes and successes.
· Use all promotional material and Free of Charge (FOC) in strict compliance with the business strategic guidelines.
· Ensure that all company assets provided (car, computer, tablet, cell…) are kept in perfect conditions.
· Always work towards team goal, share and proactively move forward ideas and projects that could benefit the Company and active participation in all meetings atended.
· Collaborate with your RBM, Company Board, Legal Entity or Corporation in any other required activities without neglecting your main responsibilities.
· Science Degree (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, nursery, physiotherapy…) / previous sales experience
· Fluent English
· Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
· Experience in health care selling (one year minimum)
· Analytical thinking
· High level of clinical knowledge
· Results oriented and sense of urgency
· Teamwork and collaboration
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)