Requisition ID: 1905718100W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Bids & Tenders Administrative Representative
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Processing and Management of Public and Negotiated tender;
- Responsible for the offer creation process and update prices in the System;
- Processing of pricing incidents;
- Give support to the Sales Network, in terms of prices and contests.
- Work with the Business Units for the correct processing of all Public and Negotiated Tenders;
- Identify the public tenders published in the BOE;
- Prepare and manage them with the tools available in the System: Activity Planner, Contract Manager, Reporting System;
- Processing the award of Tenders and Contracts;
- Processing Contest Extensions;
- Maintenance of the physical and digital file of Contests and Contracts.
REPORT TO: Bids & Tenders Supervisor
Ideal candidate profile
Academic Training: Bachelor, degree preferably in Law;
English Language: High oral and written level;
IT Knowledge: MS Office, Excel intermediate to advanced level.
- Ability to work under pressure and with adjusted due dates, keeping the focus on details and high quality work level;
- Good communication skills to work in a team and interpersonal relationship;
- Be proactive, have initiative;
- Adaptability to change and open to process improvement.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)