· Daily inspect equipment operations of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and building life support systems, and other building equipment.
· Prepare electrical meter readings for tenants, and submit it to the accounting department
· Document finding on daily rounds log and shift technicians log
· Respond to tenants emergency calls and report malfunctions of utility systems, i.e., electrical, mechanical, elevator systems, HVAC systems, and other building services
· Recommend temporary solutions to equipment and building problems in order to sustain current building operations
· Determine need to call in and coordinate the work of other technicians during emergencies
· Coordinate work with outside contractors as to building access, adherence to safety rules, regulations and precautions
· Submit periodic reports to the Property Manager pertaining to building operation and in-house equipment maintenance
· Monitor tenant construction/fit – out process and reports non-compliance to the Building regulations
· Recommend tools, instruments, equipment and materials necessary for building operations
· Prepare technicians’ work schedule
· Safe keep all building as-built plans, layouts and diagrams including tenant fit-out plans
· Assist the Property Manager on the energy optimization program of the building
· Perform other tasks as may be required.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.