About JLL –
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves
The Brokerage Transactions Coordinator position is responsible for handling confidential transactions and prioritizing assignments to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Provides efficient support to multiple business lines, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions.
· Travel and expense management (preparation and tracking) for multiple brokers in different business lines
· Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner
· Create and manage the workflow and approval process for deals for multiple brokers in different business lines
· Collaborate with Brokerage Assistants and Brokers to review and manage WIP reports
· Closely monitor and track commission payments for assigned brokers and outside cooperating brokers
· Produce documents such as reports, invoices, proposals, and agreements in a timely and accurate manner utilizing JLL’s Dealio, deal management system.
· Provide support to team in various industry specific technology applications such as Dealio, CRM, VTS, CoStar/Loopnet.
· Provide front desk support for visitors and employees when Receptionist is out of office
Education and Experience
· College degree preferred
· 3-4 years of experience in a professional company environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· General accounting clerk skills
· Demonstrate a high level of proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word , Excel, Powerpoint and capability to master company specific database software i.e Dealio, PeopleSoft, CoStar
· Interpersonal savvy- uses tact and diplomacy
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
· Ability to multi task and work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Proactive, approachable and solution focused
· Ability to establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluate results and use resources effectively and efficiently
· Ability to learn quickly when faced with new challenges and open to quick changes
· Deal with ambiguity and can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.