The Opportunity we are currently seeking a Brokerage Coordinator to support our Brokerage team. This role provides marketing and administrative support under the direct supervision of a combined team. The Brokerage Coordinator will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages. Knowledge of appropriate software is mandatory for this – e.g. InDesign, PowerPoint, etc.
• Active liaison with marketing department (ex: planning client events)
• Coordinate/manage mailings- partner with marketing department and/or external vendor as needed.
• Create mass email campaigns via Exact Target, CRM, etc.
• Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting.
• Process and submit proposals.
• Manage the workflow and approval process.
• Produce status reports, as needed.
• Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports.
• Contact internal and external resources for information.
• Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events.
• Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes.
• It is expected that the assistant will have direct contact with some of the brokers representing prospects and will request updates from them.
• Support the team in utilizing Outlook, CRM / Sales Lite and other, data entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and client relationship development.
• Provide research (prospect, client, etc.) via online, offline and third-party resources and provide industry-related news, as needed, partnering with research department.
• Coordinate and attend meetings - record, type and distribute minutes as needed.
• Prepare and execute expense reports on a regular and timely basis; mail reports with receipts to corporate accounting group.
• Create and maintain filing system and efficient information retrieval system.
• Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing and faxing documents.
• Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience preferred.
• Workplace experience, minimum of 2 years in administrative support role – a fast paced work environment preferred
• Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge –Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Adobe InDesign proficiency
• Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
• Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
• Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
• Interpersonal Savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses diplomacy and tact.
• Learning on the Fly - learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. • Self-Starter – able to start and complete projects independently.
• Enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling operations of team.
• Time Management – use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less time than others.
• Written/Oral communications – ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.
• Attention to detail – is thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small, will not overlook what needs to be done and can be depended on to do each task accurately and completely.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.