We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 92,000 as of June 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
JLL is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Brokerage Coordinator to provide reliable, timely, efficient support to our Retail Group located in Montreal. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the brokerage team and the successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
· Partner with Broker Lead to translate Leaderships business objectives into strategies and execute those strategies.
· Assist in deal-making process as required: edit offers lease/Letters of Intent, track offers in progress and follow through on execution; coordinate flow of documentation and information between company and clients
· Oversee and/or provide administrative services, as required (e.g. manage the Practice Leader and/or brokerage team’s meeting schedule; reservations: flights, hotel; etc.)
· Perform SAR & Dealio related tasks (e.g. prepare report updates; enter database entries; create/prepare, review, or maintain cheque registers; ensure accurate and timely invoicing; follow up with stakeholders as required; etc.)
· Prepare and remit applicable brokerage authority reports updates (e.g. mandate register; transaction register; etc.)
· Create, review, and/or prepare market surveys, tour books, or presentations
· Liaise with research team to create demographic materials
· Prepare, review, and/or edit applicable documents (e.g. legal paperwork; mandates; commission agreements; formatting offers; request for proposal; etc.)
· Prepare and remit expenses in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. monthly Profit & Loss Reports; Broker Expenses; Training Expenses; etc.)
· Plan, coordinate, and/or facilitate client & broker events, as required and in collaboration with administrative assistants
· Proofread applicable documents as required (e.g. quarterly reports, white papers, RFPs, etc.)
· Provide applicable IT support to team, as required
· Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned
· Maintains required competencies around all required software including, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Cloud (includes InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro), Microsoft Office suite, Dealio, CoStar, Blackbird, Google Earth, Exact Target, CRM, Spider, and others, as required.
· Coordinates accounts payable with accounting/finance
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
· 3+ years of relevant office experience or a combination of education and experience
· Experience in the real estate sector and/or lease administration
· Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) is required
· Demonstrated capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Must be an extension of the principal and handle situations proactively and intuitively
· Must be flexible and highly motivated with a willingness to take initiative
· Ensure that strong attention to detail is maintained at every level
· Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability to work collaboratively with teammates and clients
· Excellent letter/email writing ability including strong proofreading and editing capabilities
· Optimistic and outgoing personality, excellent follow through, must be a task master
· Must be proactive and take initiative
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact Careers.Canada@am.jll.com for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
· Prise en charge des clients :
· « Onboarding » :
· Carte postale
· Site JLL
· Récupérer plans et perspectives
· Marketing :
· Email blasts
· Communiqués; Developpers & Chain et autres
· Suivis :
· Tracking par projet
· Renouvellements de mandats
· Tenir registres à jour :
· Recherche de loyers comparatifs (Maîtrise Dealio)
· CRM :
· Maintien d’informations clé dans le CRM
· Personne clé :
· Seconder l’équipe dans leurs activités / Personne pivot au sein de l’équipe
· Recherche de contacts / concepts dans publications et registres spécialisés
· Conférences pertinentes pour les membres de l’équipe tant à Montréal qu’à l’extérieur
· Identifier les publications pertinentes / retail
· Relations internes et externes :
· Internes : Liaison avec autres départements
· Externes : Service client hors pair
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.