About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves
We are seeking a Brokerage Coordinator, to join a high-volume and successful brokerage sales team in our Honolulu office to provide high level support often handling a large amount of details relating to confidential complex real estate transactions. Primary responsibilities will be to support tenant representation brokers and help manage deal transactions, customize marketing materials, client interaction, new business activities, moderate financial management, and general administrative support. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where you will work with other supportive, outgoing and collaborative brokerage coordinators to help in the overall success of the office.
· Prepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices
· Create and edit presentations, tour books, and client deliverables for prospect/client meetings with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Software
· Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, CoStar data, and building tour books and surveys
· Manage all team mapping needs and coordinate with GIS team to provide custom client map deliverables
· Organize and participate in periodic client team meetings and/or calls
· Update and maintain company Contact Relationship Management database to track prospects, clients and deal information
· Process deal file paperwork, gather and label required documents, obtain necessary approvals
· Manage, update and post transactions to financial software system (Dealio)
· Provide interface for brokers on IT issues, including computer needs, email, calendar maintenance, voicemail, phone, and other related technology and equipment
· Manage all listings on brokerage listing services including CoStar
· Audit and review documentation on commission terms as well as invoice and bill commissions
· Ability to work in and manage CRM database including creating form documents and mailing lists for targeted clients
· Create and maintain building stack sheets in Excel
· Asset brokers with their property status reports
· Building commission calculations for each deal to create invoices
· Follow up with Landlords and clients to ensure prompt payment on commissions
Marketing Related Responsibilities:
· Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages through InDesign, often with a short lead-time and in conjunction with the marketing team.
· Active liaison with marketing department (ex: planning client events)
· Coordinate/manage mailings- partner with marketing department and/or external vendor as needed.
· Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting.
· Process and submit proposals.
· Manage the workflow and approval process.
· Produce status reports, as needed.
· Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports.
· Contact internal and external resources for information.
· Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events.
· Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes.
· It is expected that the assistant will have direct contact with some of the brokers representing prospects and will request updates from them.
· Support the team in utilizing Outlook, CRM / Sales Lite and other, data entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and client relationship development.
· Provide research (prospect, client, etc.) via online, offline and third-party resources and provide industry-related news, as needed, partnering with research department.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience required.
· Workplace experience, minimum of 2 years in commercial real estate and administrative support role – a marketing background is preferred.
Certifications and Licenses, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Computer proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Creative Suite)
· Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
· Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
· Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
· Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Strong verbal and written communication - Able to provide ongoing input and updates to team through thoughtful and detailed information.
· Time management - Ability to manage time well and be self-motivated, without direct supervision
· Work successfully under pressure; resourceful self-starter.
· Strong proofreading and editing abilities
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.