About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day coordination and transaction for a specific Retail Account. The position will report to the local Operations Manager and will partner with team colleagues to efficiently and effectively complete tasks, assignments and initiatives.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Show retail space
· Respond to customer inquiries
· Manage real estate updates and data collection of an internal online tracking tool.
· Daily communication with local client representatives and a wide array of outside brokers.
· Deal submission and coordination of new stores, relocations, subleases, terminations and portfolio negotiation.
· Draft LOI’s and Fee Agreements as well as ensure Marketing Materials (Flyers & Signage) are current.
· Administer internal and external Brokerage Agreements
· Bi-weekly communication with local broker networks to ensure adequate support by the master broker.
· Coordinate one-off requests from the client with regards to comps, availabilities, demos and additional local market research.
· Manage all aspects of fee collection, including invoice calculation and creation, with client, inside and outside brokers
· Create accurate quarterly revenue forecasts
Administrative Support (10%)
· Create/edit client deliverables/documentation (e.g., letters, reports, memos, charts, agreements, etc.)
· Manage client distribution list creation and maintenance within the CRM system
· Train and develop Power User status with internal systems and technology (e.g., SharePoint, CRM interface, automated e-blast publisher, etc.)
· Serve as a mentor for dedicated Retail administrative professionals
· Serve as a back-up resource for administrative tasks to support seamless department operations
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
· Real Estate Broker/Salesperson License mandatory
· Minimum of 2+ years of directly applicable experience in operations/graphics support
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
· Must have previous experience in presentation formatting/design
· Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS), Microsoft Word and Excel
· Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
· Strong attention to detail and strict adherence/dedication to deadlines
· Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent visual communication skills
· Strong project management skills
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.