Provide high level administrative support to multiple assigned “best-in-class’ real estate brokers, often handling details of a confidential nature. Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Prepare correspondence, documents, Request For Proposals, LOIs, Listing Agreements, reports, account invoices, spreadsheets and more with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies and procedures
· Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, scheduling fed ex deliveries, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process.
· Prepare and produce tour books, often with a short lead-time
· Prepare and submit, track and process brokers’ expense reports
· Provide high level support and leverage to multiple assigned real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions and dispositions.
· Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings. Assist with gathering research information and gathering building information, maps and pictures and creating building tour books.
· Update and maintain databases/reporting, including CRM and Deal Management records, to track prospects, clients and deal information
· Liaise with other departments, such as Marketing and Research, as needed within JLL
· College degree preferred, but not required
· Minimum five years experience as administrative assistant and preferred two years+ supporting multiple people in commercial real estate industry
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
· Strong proofreading and editing abilities
· Adaptability, Prioritizing, Flexibility required
· Commercial real estate administrative assistance a PLUS.
· Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and database softwares
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.