· Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages including maps, aerials, team marketing pieces, flyers, and submarket updates, market analyses, etc. in conjunction with marketing department
· Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed in conjunction with marketing department.
· Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting.
· Process and submit leasing deals and proposals.
· Manage the workflow and approval process for leasing deals.
· Produce lease status reports, as needed.
· Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports.
· Contact internal and external resources for information used to create surveys and reports used to win/maintain business.
· Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events.
· Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes.
· It is expected that the assistant will have direct contact with some of the brokers representing prospects and will request updates from them.
· Create and maintain stacking plans as required.
· Work with Costar, as well as other databases to maintain accurate listing/brokerage information.
· Support brokers in utilizing Outlook and other data entry and maintenance, for the purposes of direct marketing and client relationship development.
· Provide research (prospect, client, etc.) via online, offline and third-party resources and provide industry-related news, as needed, partnering with research department.
· Maintain all landlord agency listing expiration dates and submit renewal letters when appropriate.
· Input and maintain landlord agency and tenant representation deals and accounting documentation in our system.
· Prepare exclusive agreements
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.