Description de l'offre
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
EMEA Branches CIB Operations team is responsible for cash management services, trade finance services, regulatory reporting, account management, among other governance and control responsibilities through a global operating model with teams based in several locations as e.g., Bournemouth, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Madrid, Paris, Bangalore, Mumbai or Manila. The team supports different line of businesses such as Treasury Services, Trade Finance, Commercial Banking and Markets.
The team manages also strategic projects and New Business items that impact essential high risk day to day responsibilities in addition to participation in a number of firm wide and business specific initiatives. It is also relied upon to provide advice on implications of product and market changes, devise policy and design processes and system solutions within the CIB EMEA operations related areas.
Part time job of 19 hours a week joining the EMEA Branches CIB Operations team to:
· Deliver functional improvements and strategic solutions to increase efficiency, control, automation and standardisation of process across the CIB EMEA Operations team.
· Define and agree process to be re-engineered.
· Build knowledge of the systems and processes as well as building networks of SMEs to support the delivery of their objectives.
· Responsible for the E2E process review, from inception and business case, through technical design, development and testing to implementation in production in accordance with JPM applicable policy. The role also entails the maintenance and administration of the application after release to production to solve and fix programming defects (errors, bugs) or performance problems.
· Ensure and provide written documentation of application/tool, ensure proper version control and prepare description for users how to operate the application/tool (user handbook).
· Partner with key stakeholders over the processes.
· Participate in meeting, calls and provide accurate information
· Escalate issues when appropriate and communicate status and development updates
· Pro-actively seek training opportunities within and beyond his/her field of expertise.
· Adhere to procedures, guidelines, policies.
· Continuously strive towards more efficient and robust processes in joint cooperation with direct manager.
· Development and programming skills: VBA, Visual Studio & VB.NET, HTML, XML, JavaScritp.
· Good working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
· Applicants should be self-motivated, highly numerate and able to influence partners and colleagues with good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
· FTP and sftp data transfer skills. Knowledge of FileZilla, WinSCP.
· Knowledge with Web Service (REST, SOAP, etc)
· Familiar with Digital and SSL certificates.
· Responsive and accessible to stake holders
· General knowledge of cloud computing platforms
· SQL Database skills
· Flexibility and adaptability to the changing requirements of the business
· Fluent spoken and written English.Conversational French and/or German is advantageous.
· Good communication skills
Qualifications / years of experience:
· Minimum top level undergraduate degree is required.
· Candidates with a recent graduate or one year of experience, preferably in the Banking sector.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.