IKOS, the technology consulting company specialized in railway and energy, holds 17 offices in 9 countries (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, UK, US and Canada). Today, over 800 engineers work for our company on large-scale railway and energy projects internationally.
Poste et missions:
To work on developing IKOS GROUP's activities in the UK, we are recruiting a Junior Business Development Engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset and an experience in the industry (railway and/or energy sectors is an asset).
The goal of the Junior Business Development Engineer is to enhance the presence of the company in the UK and provide our customers with solutions (team of engineers) that are tailored to their needs.
Working with the Country Manager, the Junior Business Development Engineer will, therefore, be in charge of recruiting his team of skillful engineering consultants (a primary task at first) and coordinate with the clients' technical needs.
Some travelling will be involved to meet up with clients, prospects and consultants.
- You must hold a Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Science or Engineering field (compulsary!) + an additional degree in Management and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a strong interest in projects that combine business development, recruitment, technological innovation and managerial responsibilities
- You possess strong English skills
- You are a team player and ready to learn quick
- You have good communications skills
- You have some previous experience in the industry, (energy or transportation sectors are an asset)
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.