IBM Watson Commerce Order Management Consultant
The IBM Watson Customer Engagement team is looking for talented, high-energy individuals who share our passion for client success, and want to help our clients succeed in deploying our world leading omnichannel Order Management solutions.
We are looking for top-caliber consultants to augment our world class Watson Commerce services team, headquarted in Madrid, Spain.
As an Order Management Consultant you will work on full life cycle implementations and collaborate with customers, internal teams or business partners. You will be applying deep technical and functional skills to ensure a successful implementation of the solution.
You will be part of project teams in support of IBM Watson Commerce Order Management software deployments across Europe.
You will apply knowledge of consulting methodologies, key Commerce technologies and demonstrate strong knowledge of their competency area and industry.
You will develop leadership skills through ownership of tasks and projects within an engagement and deliver timely, high quality service to the client.
You will be provided with the opportunity to explore and learn the latest Commerce, Watson and AI technologies with the help of existing self-development programs at IBM.
You will work with our Sales, Product Development and Customer Support teams to improve quality of software and service solutions, consulting proposals and customer satisfaction.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
General Other Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0126) International Business Machines, S.A.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Utilize Java/J2EE, XML/XSL, SQL, HTML, Unix, Application Servers, Relational Databases
- Solid Java programming skills (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Swing), Ruby
Preference given to candidates with 2-3 years of experience in Order Management or fulfillment systems, and prior knowledge in:
- value chain management (supply and demand chain) with emphasis on Commerce, Order Fulfillment and Order Management
- ERP & integration software implementation consulting experience
- IBM UrbanCode Deploy
- Jenkins open source continuous integration server
- SoftLayer Cloud infrastructure
- Big Data technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Cloudant and IBM Watson Foundations
- IBM BlueMix
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the European Union on a full-time basis
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire