Currently, we are looking for
who will join our team.
This role focuses on the design of infrastructures including servers, storage, public cloud, workstations, middleware, non-application software, networks, and the physical facilities that support the applications and business processes required by the client.
Included in the focus areas is the critical evaluation and selection of the software and hardware components of the infrastructure. Best practices in this role use various techniques including modelling, simulation, and testing to validate the designs and selected products. Integration Architects are responsible for performance, availability, and scalability of the infrastructure.
They support the business partnership with Executive program Management and client stakeholders as the Technical Leader for the program.
· provides the architectural direction and authority for the technical scope of the transition and/or transformation
· assures integrated solution designs are viable, verifiable, realized and executed, using a standard set of methodologies related to the Architectural discipline and Governance
· reviews and confirms the Solution Design, then leads and collaborates with several other Architects (Engagement/Domain/Offering/Capability/Chief Architect) to support program execution
· works across technical offering/domain teams to identify and correct delivery gaps in the solution and/or cost case that may impact the delivery of the technical solution
· validates assumptions and other RAID records from the Engagement phase, validates or maintains the RAID records related to architecture in the Delivery phase
· establishes the architectural governance
· reviews functional and non-functional requirements needed to develop detailed, integrated specifications
· aligns architects to the contracted solution, drives the team to deliver integrated architectural solution designs and documentation in a timely fashion and assures the implementation designs' compliance to requirements travels to a Client Additional benefits:
· Internal and external trainings and certifications
· Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
· Multisport card
· Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
· Fresh fruits in the office
· Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
· Holiday camps for children
· Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
· Social Fund benefits
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Knowledge of Architecture Framework (TOGAF, Zachman, TeamSD), Public Cloud (eg. AWS, Azure), Virtualization solutions (hardware & software), Storage solutions (hardware & software), Data Warehouse solutions (software), IT Infrastructure, Network (eg. NSX, VDI), containers technologies in the industry (Openshift, AKS etc.), DevOps practices, RH products (not all areas have to be covered, knowledge of some of them can be sufficient)
· Experience in Use Modeling Techniques
· Experience with solution designing
· Experience in Apply Architecture Elements & Methodologies
· Experience in Develop Project Output for Future Reuse
· Basic knowledge in Use Consulting Techniques
· Experience with applying Problem Solving Techniques
· Very good communication, presentation, and consulting skills
(TOGAF, Zachman, TeamSD), Public Cloud. AWS, Azure), Virtualization solutionsStorage solutions (hardware & software), Data Warehouse solutions (software), IT Infrastructure, Network (eg. NSX, VDI), containers technologies in the industry (Openshift, AKS etc.), DevOps practices, RH products, Architect IT, IT Architect, Enterprise Architect, Integration Architect
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.