Description de l'offre
2019 Graduate iX Designer – Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, so there is no better place to launch your career.
We think bigger than an agency, with the power to integrate the whole system. We are IBM Interactive Experience. We need talented and motivated junior designers and developers to join an era of design-led innovation at one of the world's largest software companies. As part of our team, you will:
· Deliver digital solutions: the hand coding of web-based applications, web pages, emails, and mobile experiences.
· Integrate your code with other technologies (Web Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, etc.)
· Optimise performance of applications.
· Apply IBM Design Thinking and methods to uncover user and business requirements in the context of the technical landscape.
· Design validation sessions and playbacks.
· Create prototypes to test hypotheses and iterate to develop the exploration of a concept.
· Work across offerings in Digital commerce, mobile and web app development, digital marketing and content management, Salesforce, UX / UI design and experience led Design Thinking
Apply for this role if you are studying: Communication Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design
As well as benefiting from our one-year Startwise graduate program, our GBS graduates are part of the 2-year Consulting by Degrees program; IBM's global graduate leadership and development program designed for graduates who are passionate about building a career in consulting. You will be given the opportunity to experience different clients and job roles within GBS throughout your 2-year program.
Your future in consulting starts here. We will have 2 intakes: Jan/ Feb and July.
We encourage you to apply if...
· You are an Australian Citizen (it is critical for our client base).
· You have at least a credit average at university.
· You have a tertiary degree from an AU/NZ University, having completed your last subject no earlier than 2017.
· You have no more than 2 years (full time) relevant work experience
· You are willing to travel
How to apply:
Please upload your cover letter, CV, academic transcript (non-official is adequate), and right to work documents (AU/NZ passport OR birth certificate and photo id - i.e.: valid driver's licence) in one document to expedite the application process.
· You are advised to populate your preferred email ID for hiring process communication purposes
· All applicants are required to check their email ID (including junk folder) after applying online to undergo a mandatory IPAT test. Instructions for the test will be outlined in the email.
· Please ensure you specify which of the listed roles you would like to be considered for.
· For more information about IBM's graduate program:
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people with different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So, come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry – and our planet.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Design & Offering Management
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Must be willing to travel
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Suitable degrees include:
Secondary Job Category
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
-Successfully completed your degree (Bachelor's or Master's) from an Australian/New Zealand university, no earlier than 2017
-No more than 2 years (full-time) relevant work experience
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role