Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This is a full time permanent role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Social Media Live Webchat Representative at our Parramatta Centre.
Our centre operates Monday to Friday between 8am – 8pm. You will be required to work a monthly rotating roster, with a starting time between 8am and 10.30am.
• Respond to queries on the Banks's social media handles which include Twitter, Live Chat & Facebook.
• Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of HSBC's customer proposition and strong knowledge of the range of products and services offered by RBWM.
• Effectively question, listen & understand our customers to enable you to fully discover both their financial circumstances and needs.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to help achieve positive outcomes in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Handle customer complaints efficiently.
Ideal candidate profile
• Strong passion for continuously delivering a superior customer experience
• Previous experience within retail banking sales and service
• Advanced social media skills (Facebook, Twitter & Live Chat)
• Strong ability to work in a fast paced environment while delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to engage in effective conversations with customers & to build strong professional rapport.
• Be able to demonstrate your ability to understand a customer's requirements through effective discovery.
• Open to working flexible shifting schedules
Learn more about careers - www.hsbc.com.au/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.