Some Careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Global Service Delivery
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. In this role, you will:
· Leads the analysis, design and build of processes from a technical perspective
· Performs development activity, and oversees development activity, as performed by Process Analysts within Pods, in accordance with methodologies and standards as set by the COE
· Seeks guidance from the Technical Assistant's and escalates complex solutions and designs where necessary
· Ensures COE methodologies are consistently applied, in line with global standards
· Works closely with Automation Services Lead (ASL) to complete to-be process design (solution design documents)
· Estimates the level of effort required to configure processes, working closely with the Configuration Lead to ensure effort estimates are reviewed, validates and communicated to the Automation Services and Transformation and Change teams
· Carries out change impact assessment for both process change and system driven change, and carries out associated change control practices
Ideal candidate profile
• Degree or similar education.
• The candidate must be trained and / or certified in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools
• Business process automation e.g. macros, workflows, basic coding
• Business Process Analytics
• Lean review and redesign of business processes
• Shared services, back office or financial work processes
• Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth Blue Prism specialization.
• Experienced in delivering compliance projects. KYC, AML, Fraud, Sanctions Screening
• 4 +Year's Developer experience
• Blue Prism Developer experience 2+
• Experience with one or more RPA technologies
• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• C#, Java, HTML, CSS
• Microsoft Technology
• Scripting languages
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***