Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Quality Improvement .
· Collaborate with relevant parties to develop and track preventative measures to reduce reoccurrence of customer complaints, conduct quality checks across all customer facing channels on complaint handling, develop and provide training, briefing and best practice sharing to customer facing staff on complaint.
Conduct root cause analysis on complaints handled by all customer facing channels, maintain and submit various Management Information records to relevant regulatory and internal parties on regular and ad hoc basis, review trends to identify issues with relevant responsible parties, review service level of complaint handling with Group and the regulator's standards.
Develop and review complaint handling procedures, collaborate with customer facing channels to develop and review their complaint handling process including verbally resolved cases, excluded cases and escalation process, participate in system development projects in relation to complaint handling.
Participate in ad hoc Projects in relation to complaint handling and review correspondence, documents and forms from complaint's perspective.
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree holder or equivalent with sound experience
· Solid experience in business development or customer services, particularly in the MPF and insurance industry would be a definite advantage
· Proficient in PC skills including Excel, Words and Database skill
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.