The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as Assistant Manager Fund Administration.
· Ensure optimal levels of client service and ensure client deliverables are met on time and accurate
· Liaise with clients on fund accounting matters and ensure standard compliance procedures are in place
· Maintain proper accounting records for clients in an efficient and organized manner
· Support the team in preparation of annual reports and other relevant reporting documents
· Review fund valuations prepared by the team and assist in the preparation of financial statements
· Maintain good relationship with inter-departments and inter-divisions to ensure an effective and efficient operation
· Assist in coaching and training Fund Accountants to service designated clients
· Participate in ad hoc projects and system enhancement initiatives as required
Ideal candidate profile
· University graduate with a degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
· Experience in fund services, financial industry or banking industry
· Good understanding and knowledge of the administration of accounting, fund, custody and banking services etc.
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Attention to details, strong analytical and problem solving skills with team player credentials
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.