Vendor Tools and Process Support
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business:
Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
· Track and report out on purchase/shipment trends with select suppliers
· Collect, analyze and match large sets of complex data from various sources to develop executive presentations and for processing of supplier specific contract claims
· Interact with internal operations teams (finance, procurement, etc.) to ensure alignment of supplier purchases and discount expectations
· Work directly with supplier’s operations teams to validate data and process claims and discount reimbursements once contracts have been executed
· Support policy and process improvements and identify opportunities to improve transactions and interactions with suppliers
Education & Experience:
· Typically a Bachelors degree in a finance or business discipline or equivalent experience
· Typically at least 0-5 years of experience as a data or financial analyst
· Typically have experience working with teams across the world in various time zones
Knowledge & skills:
· Basic understanding of financial principles and practices
· Very good with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Strong analytical/questioning skills
· Initiative and independence
· Ability to pick up new applications and tools quickly
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident (green card holder) is required.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.