Sever Hardware Engineer-FPGA/CPLD
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
· FPGA/CPLD Development for server applications , including HW design, IC design ,Verilog coding ,Simulation ,Timing closure , Debug and Project maintenance.
· Measure, validate and debug FPGA/CPLD issues on hardware system.
· Co-work with Hardware and Software engineers in development.
Knowledge and Skills
· Using electrical design tools and software packages for CPLD/FPGA coding.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills for FPAG/CPLD coding and system issue.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
· Typically 7-15 years experience.
Then, apply now!
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.