Descripción de la oferta
Italian Sales & Account Management - Barcelona
HPE is hiring!
We are looking for young talents to join our new Barcelona Inside Sales Hub .
You will be assigned a specific quota and a sales territory in the Italian Market with the responsibility of building relationships with your account set. You will perform complex B2B sales with C-level customers, direct from the offices in Barcelona and with the possibility to travel for important meetings and customer events. You will of course receive help from the other Sales Team members and the Top Management of HPE. The purpose is also to work very closely with external partners, whom we do business with.
If you have what it takes we would love to take you on board and offer you a kick start for your career!
· Manage a customer list while farming and hunting in a specific territory or segment selling IT solutions (consultative selling skills, cold calling and personal charisma is required!)
· Be responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management
· Build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels, including highest levels of key IT and business executives.
· Identify emerging market trends and opportunities
· Lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
· Last but not at least… achieve your sales target!
· Masters Degree (Laurea Specialistica) or equivalent in any field (IT / Sales / Engineering is a plus )
· 2 - 5+ years of working experience
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Basic understanding of HPE portfolio & IT Industry
· Languages: Native Italian and Fluent English
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.