Job ID 1026514 Date posted 7/24/2018 Primary Location Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Spain)
Serves as the overall account lead (single point of contact) for numerous, large named accounts in an assigned country, geographic territory and/or industry; understands a client’s key business and IT challenges and requirements and is focused on driving value for the client, while maximizing revenue and margin for the company. Specializes in a value or volume specialty (computers, servers, storage, services, printers) with focus on growing the base business, complex solutions, and new business opportunities. Accounts may be managed remotely. Is supported primarily by presales and inside sales resources. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
· Coordinates/Owns account plans for commercial accounts in the account planning process.
· Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions.
· Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in account.
· Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on specialist buyers, e.g. IT.
· Analyzes win/loss rates and drive recommendation to improve ratios
· Works with and leverages external partners to deliver solution sale.
· Refers company volume products and certain value products to other specialists or partners as needed.
· Utilizes the support of pre- sales and specialists, and depending on account coverage with inside sales to lead deal pursuit.
· Responsible for achieving/managing quota based on regional guidelines
· Enters and is accountable for all opportunities in pipeline tools and processes. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
· Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
· Acts as a first interface for owned accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams.
· May Train/Coach and lead Inside account reps/Inside Sales
· Contributes to or designs sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
· Typically 3-5 years of experience as referenced above.
· Account management experience required
· Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage)
· Possible experience in industry.
· Inside Account experience of large commercial of large complexity.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Solid IT acumen on how to align with specific company services or product lines.
· Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
· Assess solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine qualify- in/quality-out status.
· Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - from proposal to contract sign off.
· Negotiation skills and ability to frame the value proposition for the customer.
· Ability to utilize resources effectively in or order to pursue revenue generating opportunities in the account.
· Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to company solutions.
· Enough knowledge about product, services and client's core business, to be able to sell transactionally, as well as generate leads.
· Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on multi-product basis or solution basis.
· Competitive selling skills.
· Native Dutch + Fluent English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.