Description de l'offre
Job ID 1030616 Date posted 8/17/2018 Primary Location Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Spain)
Serves as the overall account lead (single point of contact) for numerous, large named accounts in an assigned country, geographic territory and/or industry; understands a client’s key business and IT challenges and requirements and is focused on driving value for the client, while maximizing revenue and margin for the company. Specializes in a value or volume specialty (computers, servers, storage, services, printers) with focus on growing the base business, complex solutions, and new business opportunities. Accounts may be managed remotely. Is supported primarily by presales and inside sales resources. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
· Coordinates/Owns account plans on one/multiple commercial accounts.
· Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions.
· Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in account.
· Establishes a professional working relationship with the IT organization at the client, and develops a core understanding of the unique business needs.
· Analyses and understands of win/loss results for owned accounts.
· Works with and leverages external partners to deliver solution sales.
· Utilizes the support of pre- sales and specialists, and depending on account coverage with inside sales to participate in or lead deal pursuit.
· Refers company volume products and certain value products to other specialists or partners as needed.
· Responsible for achieving/managing quota based on regional guidelines.
· Enters and is accountable for all opportunities in pipeline tools and processes.
· Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
· Acts as a first interface for owned accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams.
· May Train/Coach and lead Inside account reps/Inside Sales
· Contributes to sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
· Typically 1-3 years quota carrying telesales experience.
· Inside Account experience of large commercial of moderate to large complexity.
Knowledge and Skills:
· IT awareness and entry level solution development capability.
· Can differentiate between own offerings and what competitors offer using marketing information
· Applies specialized knowledge to assess client's business and identify opportunities to extend current business in the account.
· Work as a member of a team in providing support and giving input regarding account opportunities.
· Ability to provide account planning support to sales team.
· Negotiation skills and ability to frame the value proposition for the customer.
· Product demonstration, customer training, and product installation skills.
· Be able to utilize resources effectively in or order to pursuit revenue generating opportunities in the account.
· Enough knowledge about product and services to be able to sell transactionally.
· Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a product and services basis.
· Competitive selling skills.