Graduate CMS/System Engineer
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer within HPE Hybrid IT to join us! In this amazing role, you will solve various business systems and applications challenges for customers on standard, specialized or complex systems. You will focus on achieving industry leading customer satisfaction and loyalty through delivery of high level technical consulting to our customers. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You can take the lead on managing customer issues, appreciate their environment and the impact and guide customers to go through necessary trouble shooting processes to efficiently solve customers' hardware or software issues.
• You'll provide reports and documentation to the customer about root cause analysis and suggestions to resolve/ avoid.
• You can partner with our local and worldwide resources to assist in issue resolution
• You want to learn about our enterprise server, storage, network products and total solutions and technologies by reading manuals/ information online or by taking formal/informal training courses to become a product expert
• You will facilitate the success of other parts of the business through joint problem solving, knowledge sharing and proactive activities.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent.
• You have significant enterprise product support or relevant IT experience
• You are highly knowledgeable in one or multiple of the IT areas, like Windows, Linux, VMware, UNIX, network administration etc.
• You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong teamwork skills
• You have an excellent customer focused mindset and are a problem solver
• Quick learner, with ability to comprehend complex systems and you are motivated to help / guide others
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.