DevOps Engineer (Graduate)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for someone who is passionate about devOps to join us! In this amazing role, you will be a technical expert for the ecosystem and practices within our customer’s organization, providing solutions and technical implementation aligned with the automation program goals. You will develop artifacts, troubleshoot issues, and work on implementing a configuration management roadmap of the organization—all to help our customer growth and satisfaction. If you have a track record of similar engineering success, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
• Develop automation for improving the build system by adding parallelized builds, quicker build failure indication, automated notification of results, and packaging.
• Analyse, architect, and develop new deployments, mechanisms and procedures for high-availability environments, both on-premise and public/private cloud.
• Build CI/CD solutions to improve developer productivity and rapid deployments.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Typically 0-1 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.