At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Solution Architect (SA) at HPE have a unique opportunity to work with our most exciting clients on innovative solutions in Telecom, manufacturing, financial services, public sector, media and health & life sciences amongst others. The SA’s work with data scientists and technology experts to design unique solutions for our customers. This is achieved through interactive requirements gathering, determination of best fit solutions based on problem solving approaches, integrated solution design based on multiple technology types, and a strong ability to present and articulate solutions to senior members of the customer teams.
Successful candidates will provide both solution and technical leadership in creation and delivery of solutions including technical architecture, design, build and maintenance of large-scale computing solutions and development of customized solution around Cloud, Big-data analytics, mobility, infrastructure and IT transformation solutions leveraging HPE Pointnext portfolio as well as selective eco-system 3rd party partners.
Key Responsibility Areas
· Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions in the field of cloud, bigdata, mobility, IoT, analytics and infrastructure transformation domains.
· Creates solution blue prints using HPE as well as 3rd party products, creates technical solution document, diagrams and presentations to make comprehensive proposals for customers
· Regularly leads cross functional teams at times including technical management of client staff assigned to implementation team in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverables.
· Helps conduct internal solution reviews with various stake holders, provides peer reviews and propagates collaborative environment
· Owns structuring of deals including commercials by working closely with commercial architects
· Develops and interacts with partner eco-system to support solutions, conducts solution reviews with partners and prepares competitive and alternate partnering strategies
· Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts and solution design.
· Provides consulting advice to customer senior Information Technology (IT) leadership and sets strategic direction for customers based on HPE’s solutions and products in the Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobility, and IT transformation space.
· Works with peers outside immediate organization to define and characterize complex technology or process problems and/or develops new solutions, yet works independently to drive technical solutions to a problem.
· Produces strategies which assist HPE in becoming No. 1 in the market place.
· Actively participates in HPE professions program and Practice Improvement activities.
· Has capabilities around technical sales and understands complex sales cycles
· Has extensively worked on preparing RFP/Tender response documents like compliances, bill of materials, solution documents and demonstrates quality
Key Result Areas
· Direct business measures such as order achievements
· Lead generation and general business development activities
· New Solution creation around HPE’s portfolio
· Ensure best possible quality of solution proposals
· Internal stakeholder relationships
· Leadership buy-in
Education and Experience :
7+ years of Experience
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with strong business acumen and general management leadership abilities
· are able to build relationships with C-level executives in client organizations
· are a skilled leader who coaches and encourages team-building
· have excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation skills
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.