Description de l'offre
Belgium Sales & Account Management Graduate- Barcelona M/F
Join the International Sales Graduate Program in Barcelona.
Why this program matters?
As part of the HPE Inside Sales Graduate program that runs over a 2 year period, you will take on an active role from day one in the company and work in a diverse, fast moving, creative culture, the excitement to stimulate personal growth and at the same time promote the unique HPE value proposition to your prospects. With world-class professionals working alongside graduates, HPE offers an environment where everyone has an opportunity to fully participate in achieving business success. HPE has made huge investments in the Inside Sales Organization, which prove that this program is a pillar of the company’s strategy and is crucial for its commercial success now and in the future.
What will this program bring you?
· A 2 year inside sales graduate program with a world class training and development curriculum aligned to your sales role to ensure you reach competency and confidence not just in your first year but ongoing as you grow and progress with our organization
· To support your career with HPE Inside Sales the program offer 4 progressions
· Introduction that focus on that focuses on granting you a quick start – onboarding at HPE, as such your initial training is designed to accelerate your time to competency
· Accelerate where you’ll master selling
· Exploration where you master your skills developed in your first year
· Mastery where you’ll focus on execution
· Learning does not only happens through training, HPE value relationships that are amongst the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow. Whilst certification is part of our DNA you’ll get opportunities to develop best paths to help you reach your goals more quickly (with great value) and efficiently
· HPE strive to develop great sales ambassadors where our main objectives are to train, coach, mentor and manage those that wants to make sales a career
· At the same time you’ll have fun in an international setup located in the midst of the magnificent Barcelona. People from all over the world come together here and share an open and exciting culture of working and being successful together. Everyone is here to jump start their careers, which translates into an atmosphere of motivation and big aspirations.
· The opportunity to travel to your respective country of responsibility where you’ll get the chance to meet your customer face to face
Do you have the energy to become as great sales ambassador, our Service Provider segment is looking for the following key attributes from you as a person. If this is you, then take no more time, apply!
· Self-starters. By nature, natural sales hunters possess an inherent desire to hit the phones, pavement, social networks and email to drum up new business. You’re always looking for the next opportunity no matter where you are.
· Be innovative. The greatest sales people find new ways to talk to customers, overcome objections and present new solutions every day. In the quick-paced environment that is IT, no conversation is ever the same and there are always new things to learn.
· Get Visible. Great hunters wants to meet new people, ask for referrals , call a prospect on their cell phone, and send email calendar invites. These activities are arrows in your quiver and you’re not afraid to use them even when your peers pull back.
· Social and web savvy. In today’s world, social selling and the internet are critical to identifying and researching potential prospects. Great sales hunters understand this and use these tools to uncover and engage with qualified prospects.
· Prospects Consistently and Effectively. This is a rep who has no trouble getting into the channels and looking for business. This rep is disciplined enough to carve out time every day for developing new business opportunities and he or she has great success scheduling meetings and reaching decision makers. This sales person requests referrals from customers and uses that as another avenue for building a client base. Their skill in finding new business is recognized as a strength within the organization.
· Disciplined. Excellent hunters set their own quotas, self-monitor key metrics and hold themselves accountable to uncovering and developing qualified prospects. When you do these things, you know precisely where to focus your energy.
· Don’t take no for an answer. When great sales hunters reach a prospect, their goal is to extend the conversation long enough to establish a relationship through good discussion. You know that the longer you engage prospects, the better your chances are of scheduling an appointment.
· Great listeners. Contrary to the previous point, most sales reps talk too much. Top sales hunters, on the other hand, know when to be quiet and listen because it will allow them to learn enough about the prospect to get their foot in the door and make the appropriate recommendation.
· Inquisitive and insightful. Skilled hunters have a keen ability to ask smart, insightful questions. Your queries make prospects think about their situation, needs, and decision criteria, which almost always leaves a lasting impression. If they aren’t ready to meet with you now, they probably will be in the future.
· Progressive qualifier. The best hunters progressively qualify sales prospects throughout the sales process. You space your qualification questions throughout the sales process, continually learning more while also re-qualifying that the opportunity has not changed.
· Comfortable with uncertainty. In sales hunting, you never know how deep a prospect may want to take a conversation. You thrive on the unknown and are capable of carrying a conversation long enough to schedule an appointment or get the right person on the phone.
· Maintain a full pipeline. The pipeline is always full. Since this sales rep prospects consistently and willingly does so, they constantly have business in the funnel. This allows them to seamlessly transition from one deal to the next without losing stride.
· Know your Business. The sales rep is always on top of their deals and knows them inside out. Moreover, They are in complete control of their sales pipeline and manage it to best reflect the current and future situations in their account set. In doing so, they can always provide a transparent and qualified forecast.
· Recover from Rejection . Rejection does not scare this individual. They take it as an additional motivation to keep digging and find new ways to win deals. Objections are handled as opportunities to uncover new customer challenges and ways of adding value to the client’s situation. (in stride and move on to the next deal they have in the pipeline. This rep does not need praise or approval to perform at consistently high levels. It's all about the sale.) This powerful combination is what enables them to get doors open, meet decision makers and obtain results.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
· Business development to identify new Service Provider opportunities within territory assignment
· Developing joint business plans and models that align to Service Provider growth and profitability
· Conducting C-level presentations that highlight the unique business value of HPE Enterprise Group portfolio to the Service Provider marketplace
· Building proposals that align to desired implementation and consumption of HPE Enterprise Group in a Service Provider delivery model
· Transitioning existing Service Providers to new partner agreements
· Signing and onboarding new Service Providers into the HPE Partner Ready Program
· Managing ongoing customer relationships to ensure development, growth, and partner program alignment
· Building a sustainable and repeatable subscription revenue base across the territory
· Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Sales coordination between HPE resources and customers.
Education and Experience required:
· University Bachelor’s or Master degree in;
· Business Administration
· Technology Management
· Design and Innovation
· Information Technology
· Finance or Economics
· International Business
· Previous Sales experience distinct advantage
· Hunger for success in a fast paced environment
· Willingness to overcome new challenges
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.