Alliance Sales for Northern European Countries
Develops and nurtures a strategic/mutually beneficial relationship with the partner or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. Works closely with business development colleagues and sales teams to increase awareness of alliance related opportunities, and engages with the appropriate company executive to build targeted strategic relationships to build long term business opportunities for the company. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
· Supports SI/O/ISV sale by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral and solution information.
· Performs all sales activities by engaging sales representatives in partnership with their presales and product specialist colleagues.
· Proactively influences the SI/O to use company technologies; work towards cooperative mode with company account team.
· Proactively influences SI/O to use company technologies and supports SI/O sales account teams during FPP (Firewall Pursuit Program).
· Creates new solutions with partners to drive incremental company revenue.
· Influences other HR sales teams on partners' capabilities and merits.
· Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with SI/O/ISV's by generating leads for partners and for the company in all our areas of business and customer segments.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Typically 1-3 years of experience.
· Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Fluent in English and Fluent in one of the Northern European language is a strong plus.
· Solid understanding of the category they represent and the market segment.
· Solid understanding of partner organization and market.
· Supports partners/reseller sale by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral and solution information.
· Collaborative selling skills with partner on joint sales calls.
· Knowledge of pricing and advocates pricing options where appropriate to advance partner selling - discounts, allowances, rebates.
· Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
· Understanding of the company's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
· Understanding of a core set of the company's products, software, and services.
· Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections
· Effectively sells company's offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting the company's strengths.
· Develops account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
· Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.