Description de l'offre
A Cook at Aürt (Gastronomic) & Ma'i Concept in Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent guest experience while consistently contributing to departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook at Aürt (Gastronomic) & Ma'i Concept in Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to prepare all mis-en-place and contribute to departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare and present high quality dishes within the Chef's guidelines
· Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
· Prepare all mis-en-place for the relevant menu
· Help plating the dishes for the menu in question
· Ensure the perfect condition of service stations, before and during service.
· Assist the Chef de Partie/Chef/Sous Chef with storing food materials correctly to help in the conservation and quality of the products.
· Support the Chef de Partie evaluating costs and calculating inventory
· Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
· Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
What will it be like to work for Aürt & Ma'i?
Aürt & Ma'i are a unique gastronomic concept led by Michelin Starred Chef Artur Martinez and his team. These are two distinct yet complementary experiences in the hotel lobby; a sensory experience playing with flavours, textures and colours. Aürt is defined as a singular gastronomic experience that tributes the local heritage boasting a live-cooking station in a sophisticated yet simple setting. Ma'i is a casual drinking and tasting area located in three different areas of the lobby, offering bar services and snacks in an informal scenario.
What are we looking for?
A Cook serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous kitchen experience in similar role
· Basic food hygiene
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!