Description de l'offre
A Conference & Events Billing Apprentice will fully support the Conference & Events department by handling invoices for GC&E Events including deposits, commissions and third party invoices related to GC&E as well as Accounts Receivable for all GC&E related events.
What will I be doing?
Sales and Customer Focus
· Show proactive approach with clients in an appropriate manner
· Fast and correct reply to customer in regards to all invoicing related questions and queries in an appropriate manner
· Have a personal impact, taking responsibility and using initiative to resolve issues in direct communication with the C&E and accounting department
· Preparing and chasing of deposit payments for all GC&E Events
· Daily check of all group masters and house accounts handled by GC&E
· Handling GC&E invoices and payments based on Hilton Standards and confirmed contracts
· Preparation of all group masters and house accounts in order to be checked out within the deadline of 3 days
· Initiate and process corrections / allowances after approval from GC&E Manager
· Collect outstanding amounts to ensure a positive cash flow for the hotel
· Handling GC&E commission and other third party invoice received in cooperation with GC&E and process to Accounting
· Ensure that necessary information in regards to overdue GC&E accounts is supplied to the proper person for follow up, inform the Finance Manager / GC&E Manager and GM
· Well organized, accurate, and analytical work behavior with close attention to detail in direct cooperation with GC&E
Team work & Communication
· Proactive direct contact and communication with all departments to ensure postings are correct and invoices are done correctly
· Constant communication and cooperation with the GC&E team to guarantee full guest satisfaction and quick handling in regards to billing matters
· Proactive approach with GC&E, F&B, Accounting, Front Desk and operational teams to ensure correct billing procedure
· Take part in all credit meetings with full preparation of outstanding house accounts and group master from C&E
· Optimal communication and co-operation with all other departments, in particular F&B, Front Desk, Individual Reservations and Accounting.
· Take part in Communication Meetings on a regular basis.
· Approach the GC&E supervisor in confidence if any problems arise.
· Always co-operate with colleagues and supervisors within C&E and accounting
· Participation in meetings and training courses
A Conference & Events Billing Apprentice serving Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Effective negotiation skills
· Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with customers
· Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience within a Conference & Events / Finance department
· Relevant degree, in Accounting, Business Administration or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!