Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
· Participation in marketing plans and contribution in projects
· Development and enhancement of promotional materials and proposals
· Analysis and monitoring of promotions
· Contribution to digital activities including social media
· Providing support to sales teams and customer requests
· Managing relationships with agencies and external partners
· The opportunity to learn about leadership and innovation in industrial markets
· Be part of a dynamic and fun team!
Who we are looking for
· Students that have successfully completed their bachelor’s degree, ideally with focus on business administration, marketing, communications or similar
· Organizational and analytical skills, proactive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute
· Communicative and enthusiastic team player, with prominent level of independence
· Digital marketing knowledge
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Strong competency in Microsoft Office package (specially in Power Point and Excel)
· Practical or international experience is also advantageous (e.g. by former internships or semester abroad)
· Possibility to establish full-time agreement with university between 9 - 12 months
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career