Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
· Processing of Customer orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiations; facilitating resolution of credit blocks, invoice disputes & stock issues.
· Professional handling of all Customer interaction and coordination of final customer response;
· Pro-active calls for selected customer segments.
· Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Shared Service Centre, Control Tower & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers.
· Support Finance Team in Cash collection.
· Control of consignment stocks & third party customer deliveries where appropriate.
· Completion of customer portals, where appropriate.
· Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP.
· Involvement in Claims Management (Customer interaction and ad-hoc analysis during inbound calls).
· Support continuous improvement initiatives.
· Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations.
Who we are looking for
· Customer Focused
· Good organization & time management skills
· 1 to 2 years'relevant experience, preferably in Industrial company
· Good influencing skills and teamwork
· Interpersonal effectiveness
· Excellent communication skills, particularly good telephone manner
· Good level of english and french.
· SAP skills an advantage
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career