For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Help us lead one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
What your responsabilities will be:
· You will provide support with the preparation and management of purchase orders.
· You will provide administrative support to the department of Corporate Communications.
· You will handle incoming calls and other communications.
· You will greet clients and visitors as needed.
Who you are:
· Previous experience in the role highly desirable (1-2 years).
· Advanced level in English.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and to work as part of a team.
· Dynamic, proactive and decisive person.
What we offer:
· Temporary position (2 months)
· Flexible schedule: Monday-Thursday 8-9 to 17-18h and Friday 8-9 to 15h
· Benefits package
Location:Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain.
Learn more about Grifols