Descripción de la oferta
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The Field Service Engineer will work closely with the GE Measurement & Sensing Field Service Manager to deliver MS field installations and applications across the GE Measurement & Sensing product lines for Flow, Gas & Moisture in Spain and Europe. Although this role is Spain based, Europe and Global international travel may be required.
In this role you will be responsible for customer based field service applications, service excellence and the successful execution of all projects to programme, budget, quality and customer satisfaction:
· Responsible for delivering field service applications and services excellence, to include product installation, validation, repair and maintenance applications, across GE Measurement & Sensing for Flow, Gas & Moisture product lines. To be customer facing and focused on cradle to grave project ownership and delivery. To work with in-house service functions to deliver projects
· To deliver MS services projects in a timely and cost efficient way and in accordance with agreed customer specifications and requirements, budgets, programme and to GE Quality standards
· To ensure that services delivery is in accordance with appropriate specifications, standards and best practices to demonstrate product knowledge and expertise and to achieve the highest level of service quality to our customers
· To prepare quotes, scope of works and deliverables in support of sales bids and proposals
· Plan, programme and schedule applications and services activities in line with customer expectations with clear and professional communications throughout-
· Manage service activities and deliver to required timeframes and scope and assess performance. Review working practices to develop a more efficient and cost effective way of working. Identify and implement continuous improvement projects and initiatives to increase productivity to reduce costs
· Through the execution of field service applications, identify Variable Cost Productivity (VCP) initiatives and projects that will improve efficiency, increase productivity, reduce costs and increase profitability
· Work with sales teams to identify product and service opportunities across the MS product range and to drive profitable growth
· Work with the engineering and technology teams to develop product and service applications excellence to support aftermarket product sales, installations and to meet the expectations of our customers
· Identify new business and service applications opportunities through service execution across market sectors including Oil & Gas, Chemical, Water and Pharmaceutical Industries
· Ensure Safety Policy adherence and ensure services are conducted in compliance with all HSE applicable regulations and employee and customer safety practices
· Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with compliance policies and standard working practices
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with strong experience in a field service or maintenance position)
· Experience in undertaking field service applications covering Flow, Gas & Moisture product lines
· Demonstrated experience in driving FGM applications and services excellence
· Demonstrated experience in working in a Customer Focused Environment
· Demonstrated experience in managing all Stakeholders (internal and external). Must have excellent interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated experience working in a team-focused environment
· Demonstrated success in driving process improvement across the services and applications business
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentations
· Excellent analytical skills
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not
sponsor this requirement.
· Offshore certified & Vantage Card holder
· Master’s Degree in engineering / scientific discipline
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/BHGE or visit us at http://www.bhge.com
Community of Madrid