Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
• You will become primary IP contact for hybrid renewable technology applications (Wind-Solar-Battery Storage) and together with technical experts, program managers and IP counsel ensure freedom to operate for own product development.
• Explore IP landscaping opportunities and lead the initiative by performing patent analysis. Work with technical experts to unveil white space opportunities and stimulate new Inventions .
• You will have direct access to domain experts and IP counsel and will support / host Invnention reviews as well as patent validity studies
• Your conscientious and inclusive workstyle enables you to periodically summarize granted patents across the globe and send reports to relevant domain experts and stakeholders. You will find reasonable approaches to work on potential IP risks and create strategy with IP Counsel. Embedded in a global team of IP Engineers you shape the IP culture in Renewables engineering organizations by IP workouts, tech trend sessions, trainings etc..
• Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as IP Engineer or Analyst
• Good knowledge on various IP studies like Prior-art searches, Landscape analysis, patent invalidity and IP clearance.
• Broad technical knowledge and understanding, ability to understand technical content quickly and to categorize it.
• Should possess good oral and written communication skills with very good text comprehension skills. Affinity to written explanation of technical matters.
• Passion for technology and excellence.
• Ability to work with and across all global resources (US, Europe, India, China).
• Reliable and time oriented work style
EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
• Experience in design and operation of frequency converter, electrical generator, photovoltaics, battery storage, grid integration and power transmission is highly appreciated
• Experience as IP Engineer or Analyst with basic knowledge of patent law.
• Good knowledge on usage of patent search tools and databases like Derwent Innovation, US PTO, Espacenet etc.
• Knowledge in the field of Wind Turbine Technology.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.