Description de l'offre
Madrid - Coslada
Power Grid Solutions
Tendering and Proposal Engineer Apprentice is a person whose mission is to give support to Tendering Engineers and other people in the company to develop competences to become Junior Tendering and Proposal Engineer.
· Give support to the Tendering Engineer during Bid preparation for all the technical and commercial aspects for the Services unit at SSP Spain, preparing high quality, accurate and timely offers
· Working in the Tendering Team her/his mission is to give support to reach the Service unit growth and profit targets in line with customer request and in the respect of GE Beliefs
· Coordinating with all internal customers and external suppliers in conjunction with the unit Sourcing Department
· Interfacing with the operations and engineering teams of SSP unit and GE Grid Solutions Products
· Preparation of Tender Documents, procedures and reports in conjunction with the Tendering team
· Review customer specifications and bid requirements for completeness and obtain clarifications from sales, engineering, legal, taxes, logistic and other departments, as needed
· Give support for the opportunity tracking in Speak updating tender information
· Give support to improve the Tendering processes and procedures
· Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Other degrees as Electronics, Energy, Mechanical, Organization, etc. can be evaluated or equivalent knowledge or experience
· High level of English and Spanish, French, German or other language is a plus
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Person with high energy and proactive
· Able to learn quickly
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Community of Madrid