Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
Within the Advanced Visualization engineering, you will be in charge of the support of the development teams of imaging fabric products. Imaging fabric helps to build medical applications used by radiologists, cardiologists and surgeons to improve the review and analysis of medical images. You will also need to develop/improve product manufacturing and distribution processes, in accordance with quality procedures. You will work in a software team in Agile (Scrum) with delivery at each sprint.
The project aims to create independent services to build medical applications in the cloud and on-premise platforms. Work is technical and uses a wide variety of cutting edge technologies (microservice architecture with docker containers for multiple target platforms).
Your mission will include the different aspects of development and operation:
· Automate the code development, integration and testing cycle.
· Provide support on tools that contribute to the stability and quality of the code
· Help teams in case of problems with the tools that support them CI / CD / CT
· Development and maintenance of deployment processes with Docker in local environment and Cloud applications developed by Scrum Teams
· Interact with other development teams in a global context (US, France)
· Ensure the quality of software deliveries by including technical documentation and associated unit tests. Your results must take into account the computation time, robustness and simplicity requirements necessary for use in a medical routine. Your mission must be carried out in compliance with the GEHC Quality System.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
· Strong experience in a DevOps context
· Good knowledge of Linux / Windows administration
· Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration as well as AWS (ECS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch)
· Mastery of orchestration tools (Jenkins)
· Good knowledge of virtualization (VMWare / VCenter)
· Mastery of Scripting languages
· Mastering configuration management tools (Git / GitHub)
· Knowledge of C, C ++ or Java languages
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
· Rigor, curiosity, creativity and team spirit
· Demonstrated experience in devops area
· Passionate about innovation, medical imaging and new software development technologies
· Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
· Knowledge of Agile and TDD / BDD software development methodologies
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com