Description de l'offre
Power Grid Solutions
Support the Engineering dpt in design and reviewing electrical schemes for LVCC, SLD schemes for tendering and project purposes and LV customer specs. Also, support in official documents for Technical Regulation Compliance purposes, and always in respect with the company values.
Support the Dpt for:
· Design of new Low Voltage Control Cubicles (LVCC) (Schematics, Overall dimensions,), both in-house design and 3parties design’s revision, to match with customer / project requirements
· Ellaboration of detailed engineering for cables (Cable, terminal, cable length..)
· Single Line Diagrams, with calculations when apply, and as per available resources, for Tendering / Project purposes
· Support Field Service Supervisors in topics related to Electrical Schemes LVCC when required.
Always under the criteria of “Safety-By-Design”
· Electrical Engineer Junior / FP Electrical Designer- draftman of high level
· Competences for Control Cubicle design (Mech and Electrical)
· Knowledge of Spanish Tech. Regulations (Electrical)
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Keen on growing in position
· Openminded, but keeping rigorousness
· Collaboration / Teamwork
· Communication with transparency
· Ability to make decisions / Sense of urgency
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Community of Madrid