About the opportunity
You’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning.
As an intern you can expect to participate in a structured program including:
· Induction program and technical training.
· Client projects engagements and on the job training.
· Diverse web-based learning platforms.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
· Last year students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in 2021.
Preferably major in tax, accounting, finance, business, economics, foreign trade, banking or related major with good GPA for technical subjects and English.
· Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
· Willing to work for EY Vietnam after you are graduated.
What you will gain from EY Internship Program:
· Long-term job opportunities with EY in 2021 for high performancecandidates after full time internship .
Support, coaching and feedback to develop your skills, mindset and professional networks.
· Professional, dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
Comprehensive benefits package .
Recruitment process and Internship period:
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an online test, group interview and personal interview. Please check your email regularly for updates.
Only online application through our system will be considered. Please apply as the link below.
Required documents: English CV, cover letter, official copy of your latest transcripts. Please submit all required documents in your application before end of 23 August 2020 .
Win the very first slots for next round by early application!
The internship period will last for 3 months from beginning December 2020.
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions , we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you!
Make your mark.
Want to get to know us better?
· Become a fan on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/EYCareersVietnam
· Watch us on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnstandYoungGlobal
EY Hanoi Office: Ms. Hang Minh Sam: Hang.Minh.Sam@vn.ey.com - Tel: +84 24 3211 6292
EY HCMC Office: Ms. Linh Thuy Ho: Linh.Thuy.Ho@vn.ey.com - Tel: +84 28 3629 7172