EY Global Delivery Services means 29,500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Labeling Agent (temporary agreement)
If you are interested in learning how document labeling processes are lead in a global organization, keep on reading as this is the right role for you. You will observe how we are operating and transforming data into valuable information, what kind of tools we are using for time saving and how to build relations with client. You’ll see it first hand as a part of Data Factory team.
We are offering you the opportunity to join our rapidly growing AI Build Center team providing cutting-edge automation solutions for EY’s most important service lines such as Audit, Tax or Assurance. As part of the team you will be able to contribute and label datasets, such as invoices or lease contracts, gain experience and knowledge across various tools as well as be exposed to emerging technologies rolled out globally by our team.
You will learn how to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines but also being a team player who effectively communicates within the team to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism during day-to-day tasks.
Your key responsibilities
You will be supporting AI Build Center department being a part Data Factory team that provides datasets and builds cooperative relationships with our Clients.
As part of our team you will be:
· Creating the labels to Client’s documentation such as: invoices, lease contracts, broker statements etc.
· Interact and gain experience with variety of tools
· Perform audit of datasets and control the quality of labels
· Adhere to the efficiency, quality and business conduct parameters
· Interpret and validate results to ensure reliable outcome
Skills and attributes for your success:
· Very good command of English (B2/C1)
· accountability and ownership for the tasks entrusted to the role holder
· strong ability to work in a team environment to deliver goals
· feel comfortable with working with MS Office package
· attention to details
· fast learning approach
· knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job. If you: think that you’re a high-flyer always ready to gain new skills and face professional challenges in analytical way; appreciate coding within a fantastic team of experts with a great sense of humor, it is a role for you.
What working at EY GDS offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.You'll also have a chance to enjoy our benefits such as private medical and life care, languages classes, Intellectual Property Tax Benefit and MultiCafeteria.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.