As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
As a Junior Business Analyst at EY, your main aim will be to provide day-to-day assistance and support to the Business Development team (BD). You will play an important role in gathering information and conducting research for our team. Moreover, you will help the service line and sector activities by preparing reports for business development activities.
· You will assist Business Developers with their first drafts of deliverables (this may include preliminary research, editing and other forms of support as required);
· You will perform research to develop client lists in a given industry or geographic market;
· You will conduct research on a wide range of topics e.g. financial information, press articles, annual reports,…;
· You will provide analysis of market share;
· You will produce various reports from all the gathered information;
· You will assist/provide knowledge in proposal process.
· You have a bachelor’s degree, by preference in a financial or economic orientation;
· You have recently graduated or have up to two years of experience;
· You are fluent in English and Dutch or French and have good written and spoken communication skills;
· You have a good knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel;
· You are team player, stress-resistant, service-minded and analytic;
· You are able to work effectively and professionally on your own and as part of a team;
· You have a sense of organization and precision.
· We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
· We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.