Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Associate will support the EY Indonesia Markets in the achievement of business development and growth objectives by providing advanced sales process, account management and internal coordination efforts. She/he will report to the Associate Director Business Development located in Jakarta, but will work with the partners and senior managers in the practice across the country.
As Associate you will support the preparation of account management framework, revenue planning and sales across interactions with our stakeholders in Indonesia region. In return you’ll build relationships with key stakeholders, develop exposure across a range of topics and develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
· Be the first point of contact in Indonesia to help users in their requests regarding assistance/issues on Client Prospects, opportunities, contacts.
· Work with the Government and Public Sector team to plan, market and organize client events, meetings, and conference calls
· Assists in proposal writing and coordination of responses to proposal requests
· Assist in quantifying project cost using Margin Modelling Tools (MMT).
· Drives and maintains a comprehensive relationship matrix and relationship action plan & calendar.
· Active follow up on action items by tracking progress against deadlines and regular follow up/contact with account team members.
· Proactively tracks and reports account team results through the use of account management tools.
· Develops strong industry knowledge and expertise by attending association, industry and industry team meetings as well as reviewing relevant industry publications and participating in industry learning opportunities.
· Drives account reporting requirements for the account team including liaising globally as required.
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, a minimum GPA of 3.3 with a background in Business, Economic or political economy is desirable.
· 1 years of relevant experience; knowledge in Commerce is desirable with interest to develop Financial Service Organizations capabilities.
· Demonstrates intermediate to high understanding and application of principles and practices of account management, sales, marketing and business development.
· Strong organizational skills and a very high attention to detail.
· Excellent written, verbal, oral and presentation skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Proactive and anticipatory in approach and style.
· Ability to work with all levels of management - and use discretion and adapt style and approach accordingly.
· Analytical and conceptual thinking abilities.
· Effectively interact with others to obtain required actions.